This is not a traditional surfing lesson on waves – it is a Stand Up Paddle (SUP) lesson fit for beginners that can sustain one hour of physical activity. Hawaiian Surf Adventures specializes in beginner Stand Up Paddle instruction, conducting its lessons in a secluded, crowd-free location. Our instructors will launch you from the beautiful shoreline of Maunalua Bay to learn Stand Up Paddle surfing tips & tricks. We supply the SUP boards, paddles and fun; you supply us with your smile and positive attitude.
Things To Know
- Lessons offered Monday – Saturday
- Lessons are held 2-3 X Daily: 9AM, 12PM, 2:30PM
- Lessons are 2 hours in duration
- All equipment is provided
- The Stand Up Paddle lesson does not involve the boat ride…that’s just for our standard surf lessons.
- Must be at least 8 years of age*
- Pictures available for $30
- Military & Kama’aina discounts
- We always have fun in the sun
Things To Bring
- Bathing Suit
- Beach Towel